Monday, 4 May 2009
1. I love being a Stay at Home Mum with my kids. Am grateful every day for the chance to spend my day with them.
2. I lived in Belgium
3. Always wanted to be a singer ( I sing like a frog )
4. One of the rare people who actually liked school and would do it all over again.
5. Think the best sound in the whole world is my kids giggling.
6. Met my Husband via Yahoo Personals, he'd only been living across the street my whole life.
7. I believe in ghosts and have seen a few.
8. Hate Bananas - yuck
9. I've UK size 9 feet - thats an US 11 and a EU 43
10. I'm afraid of birds in a house. Don't like them flying about...gives me the creeps.
11. I was a Brownie, Girl Guide and Ranger.
12. Been on a safari in the Sahara Desert on a Camel...HOT!
13. I've got everything I always wanted. Husband & 2 Beautiful Kids
14. Would love to learn to fly.
15. I'm addicted to books and usually have 3 on the go at once
16. I've always drove Renault Cars, just love the comfort of them.
17. Want to grow old in Tuscany with my DH.
18. Miss teaching computers
19. Love Bruce Springsteen
20. Fell 100 feet of a mountain while skiing back in 2000, had to be rescued by the mountain rescue and airlifted home, I'm now disabled because of my spinal injuries.
21. Hate wearing shoes and kick them off as soon as I'm indoors
22. Would love to have another 2 kids, but have accepted that it ain't possible.
23. I'm addicted to my laptop and my online friends make my life a little brighter every day.
24. Family is the most important thing in my life, they're all that matter and will always come 1st.
25.Think this is my mantra - " I'm not bossy I just have better ideas"