Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Be My Valentine

I love this recipe, its easy and works..

Recipe for Love

Ingredients:
2 Hearts Full of Love
2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
2 Armfuls of Gentleness
2 Cups of Friendship
2 Cups of Joy
2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
1 Lifetime of Togetherness
2 Minds Full of Tenderness
Method:
Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience.
Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty

I've always loved Valentines Day, not sure what the reason behind it is, it may be the fact I'm a hopeless romantic. I was recently going through some old school books and came across a small book covered in hearts, inside it was filled with rhymes and verses that my friends and I had wrote out back in high school. Boy did some of them make me laugh. These day's I write love letters and poems all the time, to my husband and my kids, I don't need to wait on a special day. They make me feel special and loved every day. 

This Valentines Day me and the kids are visiting my Sis so my poor Hubby is home alone,(probably the best gift I could give him is 48 hrs peace on his own) not that he would admit it..... I promise to make it up to him when I get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment